26 December 2008

I'm back, and getting ready for 2009

Okay, so my New Years resolution is to update this blog. So, I thought, why not get a head start on it. I'll update a little at a time so as to not overwhelm you or myself.
I will now give you a little bit of what I did during my Character Development class.

First I'll show you my strange human character that I have named Emmit, and made him a tourist.
Notice the bony neck and nubby fingers, and giant feet. Upsetting, isn't it?


Now here is an inanimate object I've made into a character, this is Chuck, the Razor. Notice how the hair in the blades mimics that of a cool guy, or farmer chewing on a piece of hay.

Next we have my last Character project. This is a illustration that I put on the cover of a folder. the folder turned out really well, I really enjoy the colors I chose. Also I think it's just really cute.


That's all I will do for now, but trust me there is much more to come, and I hope you've enjoyed this and will come to enjoy more.

2 comments:

Nico said...

YAY!

you have no idea how awesome it feels for me to see new Jenny art. Well done and can't wait for more. MOAR.

Molly said...

Emmit is awesome!
I can't wait to see more blog posts!